Test Driver (California City, CA)
Description: Kett Engineering is currently accepting applications candidates to be a Test Driver at our customer location in California City, California. Successful candidates will drive and evaluate pre-production and prototype test vehicles on "real world" durability test routes as well as at a customer proving ground, conduct pre-trip safety inspections as required, perform specialized test procedures and document findings on driver report in clear and concise manner. We are looking for good, dependable, and safe drivers to test vehicles and their systems. If you are detail oriented, this is the perfect job for you.
- Drivers must have 5 years of verifiable driving experience
- A clean driving record
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a physical and drug test
- Pass Pre-Employment written and driving tests
- Manual transmission proficiency required
Additional desired qualifications:
- Familiar with current trends in automotive industry
- Ability to learn and operate new vehicle features (Ex: GPS, Navigation, Infotainment systems, etc...)
- Attention to detail with the ability to communicate finding both verbally and in writing
- Able to contribute in a team environment
Please note: This position requires driving and sitting for long periods of time.
Job Location: California City, California
To Apply: Please Download a Job Application and fill it out by hand. When it is complete, you can either email it to email@example.com or fax it to 888-600-8521.
Back to Current Job Openings